- Carrageenan is a product of natural origin, extracted from seaweed Eucheuma Philippine waters.
- Carrageenan extracted with hot water under conditions alkali resistance, then to precipitate or condense.
- Yellowish, yellowish brown or white
- Coarse powder, fine powder and is nearly odorless.
- Insoluble in ethanol, soluble in water at a temperature of about 80 ° C to form a viscous liquid or milky fluid flowing surcharges, dispersed easily in water than if the original is moistened with alcohol, glycerol, or solution glucose and sucrose saturated in water.
- The viscosity of the solution depends on the carrageenan, molecular weight, temperature, the presence and concentration of ions Carrageenan applied to each sector and each different product.
- As well as the linear polymer charged with another, proportional to viscosity levels
Uses / applications:
- As freezing agent in jelly, pudding ...
- As stabilizers in liquid milk
- Is substance in the beverage match
- In food, used gelling, thickener, stabilizer in products such as soft candy, sausages, canned meat, ice cream, soft drinks, beer, bread ....
- Translation stable emulsifier compositions for soluble drug solution.
- Increased homogeneity for glue.
- Function as a film-forming agent enclosed in capsules.
- There are components of the lotion and cleanser.
- Act as an agent and as a base for winter cosmetics.
Packing: paper bag 25 kg / bag
Made in Philippines
Expiry date: 2 years from date of manufacture
Store in cool, dry place.